Commerical Property Management
Commercial Management Division
Morley Property Management’s Commercial Division specializes in the leasing and managing of all types of commercial properties on the East End of Long Island. Our coverage area is from Speonk to Montauk on the South Fork and from Riverhead to Orient Point on the North Fork. Our commercial management portfolio includes 24 individual properties with a total of 116 commercial tenants.
We manage single unit commercial properties, light industrial commercial complexes, high end retail and office locations in Southampton, East Hampton and Sag Harbor. We also manage restaurant properties in Bridgehampton, Sag Harbor and Montauk.
Our Management Services Include the Following:
- Bill and collect monthly rents and additional rents, including pro-rated common charges.
- Review all bills for accuracy.
- Pay all bills authorized by Owner.
- Maintain financial records.
- Reconcile the bank account(s) on a monthly basis.
- Prepare an annual budgets for the property.
- Maintain lease files on all tenants.
- Interpret leases to determine who is responsible for certain charges.
- Assist Accountant in preparing quarterly and annual financial statements and tax returns.
- Resolve Tenant/Landlord matters.
- From time to time correspond with tenants to help you enforce the rules and regulations of the property.
Commercial Leasing Services
Morley Quatroche Jr has more than 30 years of experience with leasing commercial stores and properties.
As part of a commercial management contract, Morley and his team work to locate, qualify and negotiate leases with prospective tenants as well as negotiate lease modifications, amendments and extensions with incumbent tenants. Morley’s 30 years of experience and his large number of tenants under management gives Morley an edge on his competition. His knowledge of the commercial market in each Town or Village gives MPM the edge over other commercial real estate brokers or other Landlords who lease property without the help of an experienced real estate professional.